Advanced Search

Advanced Search (34 results)

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster, fabrication view.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Track action scene, Car Number 45, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster, top detail.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, Kurtis Sport, two door roadster, cockpit view.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster, fabrication view.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster, cockpit view.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster, front view.

  • Kurtis Kraft

    Kurtis Kraft

    Interior scene, a Kurtis Sport, two door roadster, front view.

  • Kurtis Sport Car

    Kurtis Sport Car

    Copy of an image of Frank Kurtis with a Kurtis Sport Car.

  • Muntz Car Company

    Muntz Car Company

    Exterior scene, left to right: a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Car Company

    Muntz Car Company

    Exterior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Car Company

    Muntz Car Company

    Exterior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Car Company

    Muntz Car Company

    Exterior scene, left to right: a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Car Company

    Muntz Car Company

    Exterior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Car Company

    Muntz Car Company

    Exterior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, 1A DLR 2147 (registration), Earl Muntz, owner (seated at wheel). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Car Company

    Muntz Car Company

    Exterior scene, left to right: a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, 1A DLR 2147 (registration). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible, 1A DLR 2147 (registration), trunk detail. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, 1A DLR 2147 (registration). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible, 1A DLR 2147 (registration). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, engine detail. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, 1A DLR 2147 (registration), Earl Muntz, owner (seated at wheel). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, 1A DLR 2147 (registration), Earl Muntz, owner (left hand raised, seated at wheel). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Exterior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, 1 N (registration). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible, interior detail. Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door convertible, 1A DLR 2147 (registration). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.

  • Muntz Jet

    Muntz Jet

    Interior scene, a Muntz Jet, two door coupe, 1A DLR 2147 (registration). Established in 1950 in Glendale, California, the Muntz Car Company was owned by Earl "Madman" Muntz, a well known local used car dealer and electronics retailer, it closed in 1954. Muntz was assisted by Frank Kurtis, who had produced the Kurtis Kraft Sport. In 1951, Frank Kurtis sold the license to manufacture the cars to Muntz, who re-badged them as the "Muntz Jet", extended the body to make it a 4-seater, and replaced the Kurtis chosen Ford engine with a larger Cadillac V8, later, this engine would be replaced with a less expensive Lincoln side-valve V8 engine.