- Title Serpollet
- Source Don Morley Photograph Collection
- Description Leon Serpollet of the Gardener Serpollet Company of Paris France is credited with developing the flash boiler for steam engines in the late 1800s. Leon's ovoid steam racer, named Easter Egg, set a land speed record of 75 mph at Nice, France on April 13, 1902.
- Photographer Don Morley
- Marque Serpollet
- Identifier 2015-011MORL-b11_9.0_0001
- Original Format color transparencies
- Original Size 35mm
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.