- Title Pop Evans
- Source Bruce R. Craig Photograph Collection
- Description Pop Evans (who later became the superintendent of the Ascot track) sits in car number 18, a Model T Glendale Special.
- Years 1924
- Photographer Ted Wilson
- People Evans, Pop
- Identifier 2004-100CRAI-GL-b17_1.1_0001
- Original Format glass negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.