Paris 1000 km
- Title Paris 1000 km
- Source Eric della Faille Photograph Collection
- Description The Triumph Spitfire, number 57, of Jean-Francois Piot and Jean-Louis Marnat.
- Years 1964
- Date 1964-10-11
- Photographer Eric della Faille
- City Montlhéry
- Country France
- People Piot, Jean-François Marnat, Jean-Louis
- Marque Triumph
- Model Triumph Spitfire
- Group/Class GT1.15
- Event Paris 1000 km
- Venue Autodrome de Montlhéry
- Entrant Standard Triumph
- Race Data The car would go on to finish the race in 22nd place overall and 1st in it's class.
- Identifier 2014-029DELL-BW-1964-b3_4.0_0031
- Original Format black-and-white negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.