- Title Monument
- Source Rodolfo Mailander Photograph Collection
- Description Memorial for the downed pilot Adrien Guex on the St Gotthard pass in the Ticino, Switzerland - joining south-central and northern Switzerland. First lieutenant Adrien Guex (* 1901) crashed and was killed on 7 August 1927 at 9:02 a.m. in his Fokker DVII, 627 during a reconnaissance flight between the hospice and the fort on the Gotthard due to poor visibility. This monument by Fausto Agnelli was inaugurated on 18 August 1928.
- Years 1950
- Date 1950-06-04
- Photographer Rodolfo Mailander
- Identifier 2011-023MAIL-b1_30.0_0004
- Original Format black-and-white negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.