- Title HRG 1500
- Source Edward Eves Photograph Collection
- Description Raced in 24 Hours of Le Mans and 24 Hours of Spa in 1949, driven by Eric Thompson and Jack Fairman, first in 1500cc class in both races.
- Photographer Edward Eves
- Marque HRG
- Model HRG 1500
- Identifier 2011-023EVES-b4_35.0_0007
- Original Format color transparencies
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.