Goodwood Nine Hours
- Title Goodwood Nine Hours
- Source George Phillips Photograph Collection
- Description Mechanics work on car number 39, David Blakely and Alan Findlater's HRG Lightweight in the pits.
- Years 1952
- Date 1952-08-16
- Photographer George Phillips
- City Chichester
- Country England
- People Blakely, David Findlater, Alan
- Marque HRG
- Model HRG Lightweight
- Vehicle Markings Registration number HLO 168
- Event Goodwood Nine Hours
- Venue Goodwood Race Course (England)
- Race Data Blakey and Findlater finished eleventh.
- Identifier 2006-001PHIL-1952-b1_26.3_0003
- Original Format black-and-white negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.