- Title Chevron Losange
- Source Don Morley Photograph Collection
- Description A Chevron Losange, a custom build by Mike Sharpe of England. This vehicle has a Citroën B2 chassis with a Chenard-Walker front axle and a modified Hotchkiss rear axle. The engine is a Hotchkiss AM2 with an Amherst-Villiers supercharger coupled to an Humber gearbox.
- Photographer Don Morley
- Identifier 2015-011MORL-b5_5.0_0001
- Original Format color transparencies
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.