Canadian Grand Prix Mosport
- Title Canadian Grand Prix Mosport
- Source Karl Ludvigsen Photograph Collection
- Description Track action scene, left to right: Car Number 4, a Lotus 49, Graham Hill, driver, Car Number 10, an Eagle T1G, Dan Gurney, driver.
- Years 1967
- Date 1967-08-27
- Photographer Stanley Rosenthall
- City Bowmanville
- State Ontario
- Country Canada
- People Hill, Graham Gurney, Dan
- Marque Lotus Eagle
- Model Lotus 49 Eagle T1G
- Group/Class Formula One
- Vehicle Markings Car Number 4, Car Number 10
- Event Canadian Grand Prix
- Venue Mosport Park
- Entrant Team Lotus Anglo American Racers
- Race Data Graham Hill driving Car Number 4, a Lotus 49, qualified second and finished fourth, Dan Gurney driving Car Number 10, an Eagle T1G, qualified fifth and finished third in the 90 laps race.
- Identifier 2011-023LUDV-1967-b2_22.0_0007
- Original Format black-and-white negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.