- Title Brabham BT3
- Source George Phillips Photograph Collection
- Description Brabham-Climax BT3 1962 prototype Formula One car at New Haw Lock factory beside the River Wey Navigation (canal) adjacent to the Brooklands Motor Course. This was the first Formula One car constructed by Motor Racing Developments Ltd (Jack Brabham and Ron Tauranac).
- Years 1962
- Date 1962-07-29
- Photographer George Phillips
- City Byfleet
- State Surrey
- Country England
- Identifier 2006-001PHIL-1962-b1_48.0_0016
- Original Format black-and-white negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.