ADAC 1000 km Nürburgring
- Title ADAC 1000 km Nürburgring
- Source European Motorsport in the 1950s and 1960s Photograph Collection
- Description Track action scene, Car Number 45, a Ferrari 250 GT LWB, (François Picard and Bruce Kessler, co-drivers).
- Years 1958
- Date 1958-06-01
- City Nürburg
- Country Germany
- Marque Ferrari
- Model Ferrari 250 GT LWB
- Engine Type Ferrari V12
- Group/Class GT 3.0
- Vehicle Markings Car Number 45
- Event ADAC 1000 km
- Venue Nürburgring
- Entrant François Picard
- Race Data François Picard and Bruce Kessler co-driving Car Number 45, a Ferrari 250 GT LWB, did not finish (DNF) in the 1000 km race.
- Identifier 2011-051AUTO-1962-b2_3.0_0008
- Original Format black-and-white negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.