24 Hours of Le Mans
- Title 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Source Eric della Faille Photograph Collection
- Description The Ferrari 250 GT SWB chassis 2735GT, number 18, of Stirling Moss and Graham Hill.
- Years 1961
- Date 1961-06-11
- Photographer Eric della Faille
- City Le Mans
- Country France
- People Moss, Stirling Hill, Graham
- Marque Ferrari
- Model Ferrari 250 GT SWB
- Event 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Venue Circuit de la Sarthe
- Entrant North American Racing Team
- Race Data The car was later retired from the race as a result of a water leak.
- Identifier 2014-029DELL-BW-1961-b1_6.1_0016
- Original Format black-and-white negatives
- Rights Copyright has been assigned to The Revs Institute. Although copyright was transferred by the donor, copyright in some items in the collection may still be held by their respective creator. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of libel, privacy, and copyright which may be involved in the use of this collection.